Monday, December 6, 2010

The waiting game

We arrived back into San Antonio in late September. Our little girl was due the next month. We had a lot to do before she made her grand entrance into the world. Adam still had another 4 week rotation at the army medical hospital here. I, on the other hand, was busy nesting in a BIG way.


A week or two before she was due, Adam was able to get Ranger tickets with his brother to a playoff game up in Arlington. No, I wasn't bitter that I was forbidden to travel and go with him, nor was I up-set at all that he was leaving his pregnant wife who could go into labor at any moment. No, not me, not at all. hummmm :/

So, I decided to have a little "girl" weekend on my own with some friends. I splurged and ate lots of chocolate.


Our 2nd anniversary kicked off the last week before her due date. Adam fortunately has finished his last medical orthopedic rotation and had the whole week free (YEA!). So, of course we took a "baby moon" and did all kinds of stuff just the two of us.


We were also trying to do anything that co
uld naturally induce labor--like walking, and bike riding, and eating all kinds of spicy foods. The latter only gives heart burn, don't try it.



No comments:

Post a Comment