Friday, February 11, 2011

Hello February, where did January go?!

I do not consider us to be living in the fast lane, but honestly life these days is flying buy. With what? I do not know. You may ask, "Then why haven't you been blogging?" I ask myself the same thing and have come up with a perfectly good reason . . . I'm lazy. Yes, I know. I am. I am still new to this thing and have not mastered the um, shall I say, format of it. I spend most of my time getting the background right that I don't ever write. Bummer. So, if you have any suggestions on blogging, feel free to drop me a line.

Well here is what we have been up to . . .

Below is the like ONE day in the history of San Antonio when it snowed. Go figure! It just happened to be during the last winter we are here before we go live on an 80 degree island for five years. Needless to say, we took a ton of pictures of our 1/2 inch of white frost. :)


Ellie's attempt at a snow angle


Life with Ellie has been a blast! She is more and more responsive when she sees us--kicking, smiling, cooing. She loves looking in the mirror and laughing at herself out of pure joy, (unlike the rest of us who laugh at ourselves in the mirror.) She also is into making faces and expressing herself when she is not exactly enjoying the moment. She is into the "don't you even think of putting me down" stage and the "I want to be held and carried All the time" phase. Truly though, it has been wonderful looking into the fresh face of a little life and discovering that you are totally and completely captivated by her love.

CLEANING!!
Oh, yes. We are trying to sell our condo before we leave the mainland (anyone interested? :)). So, these days I am up to my elbows in pretty much every type of liquid purification Lysol makes. And shall I add that it is Amazing how much stuff you acquire in so little time! Seriously! How do we let this happen?

In the meantime . . .
Adam is for the first time in 4 years having a life while in medical school. He so front loaded all his courses at the beginning of 4th year that now he is just enjoying chilling . . . somewhat. Me, well, cleaning.

Ok, that is it for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment